For those who can’t attend our 5-week beginner’s course or are visiting Mumbai and would like to try their hand at pottery, we have a 2-hour introductory session conducted in small groups.
Details of the workshop
- You learn to make an object in clay which will combine a hand-building technique and a Japanese decoration technique
- You will receive a brief introduction to ceramics and pottery – the process and materials used
- You complete your object in the 2-hour session and leave it behind at the studio to be fired. It usually takes about 2 weeks for the firing to get done after which you can come and collect your piece from the studio. Your fired piece can also be home delivered at an extra charge. The fired piece will be kept at the studio for a maximum of 2 weeks. Kindly collect it during that time.
- Duration : 2 hours
- All materials, tools etc are provided
- Please carry a hand towel and apron with you
- This session is suitable for above 15 years
Fee & Registration
- The fee per person is Rs.2124 incl of GST, materials and firing (cancellations are non-refundable)
- Full payment needs to be made in advance for confirmation
- You can come down to the studio to register or do it online
Best suited for
- Adults looking to try out something different, create with their hands or to de-stress
- A fun shared activity for friends, couples, or family
The Pottery Lab
Pali hill, Bandra-w
Look us up on Google maps!